LipDub worth wasting 3 mins of your life watching

Epic win.  Glad to see the youth putting their energy and brain power into something positive. It put a smile on my face!

3 responses to “LipDub worth wasting 3 mins of your life watching

  1. That was very cool!
    Thank you John, you’re right, it does put a smile on my face too.
    I’m going to share this with my daughters and challenge them to step up…

  2. Sometimes it seems like 5 percent of the population feels exists to entertain the other 95 percent.

  3. Okay Citizen Tom, I don’t understand what you just said, but hell, I’ve been a parties with folks of equal eloquence, and still had a good time, so I’m with you…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s